So, just under the wire, I finished the GLBT Challenge. I managed to finish the Lambda leve, which is what I was aiming for. But, I almost made it to the Pink Triangle, reading three extra books. I think out of this list, though, my favorite was My Most Excellent Year, with Dorian Gray coming close behind. I’m glad I did this!
My final list:
1. Howards End, E.M. Forester
2. The Picture of Dorian Gray, Oscar Wilde
3. My Most Excellent Year: A Novel of Love, Mary Poppins & Fenway Park, Steve Kluger
4. Fried Green Tomatoes, Fanny Flagg
5. As You Wish, Jackson Pearce
6. Will Grayson, Will Grayson, David Levithan and John Green
7. The Importance of Being Earnest, Oscar Wilde
Thanks for hosting, Amanda!
2 thoughts on “2010 Challenge #4: GLBT Challenge”
Glad you enjoyed your time with the challenge!
My sister just finished My Most Excellent Year and now I'm going to read it, on your recommendation 🙂