It has come to my attention (aka: I realized today) that I’m not going to read anything more for the Flashback Challenge this year. I’ve got too much on my plate with the Cybils and other reading (I WILL read Fried Green Tomatoes. I promise!) to actually reread any more.
That said, I still accomplished my goal of rereading six books, though half weren’t on my original list.
1. The Wrinkle in Time series, Madeline L’Engle (childhood)
A Wrinkle in Time
Wind in the Door
A Swiftly Tilting Planet
2. The Dark is Rising series, Susan Cooper (adult)
Over Sea, Under Stone
The Dark is Rising
The Grey King
Silver on the Tree
3. Howards End, E. M. Forester
4. The Girl in Hyacinth Blue, by Susan Vreeland
5. Under the Tuscan Sun, by Frances Mayes
6. Nine Parts of Desire, by Geraldine Brooks
7. The Graveyard Book, by Neil Gaiman
It was fun to reread books I haven’t in years. I’ll have to do this more often.
One thought on “2010 Challenge #3: The Flashback Challenge”
lol Hurrah for Fried Green Tomatoes!