Feel free to pass it along…
25 Random Things About Me
1. I like to read.
2. Check that: I love to read.
3. I read on average four books a week.
4. Which breaks down to between 2 and 4 hours a day.
5. I don’t watch much TV anymore. (30 Rock is about it.)
6. And I let my two youngest watch about 2 hours of TV a day.
7. Granted, I mostly read books for children and young adults.
8. I don’t read them because I’m pre-screening them for my girls.
9. Or because I’m a children’s librarian or a bookseller (though I have aspirations in those directions).
10. I read them because I like stories.
11. And I think they’re fun to read.
12. I do read adult books, just not as many.
13. Mostly because I can’t find as many that I like.
14. My favorite non-fiction is travel books and food books.
15. Especially in January. I hate January.
16. I did, once, want to write books.
17. But I decided that my creativity doesn’t run in that direction.
18. If I did write a book, it’d probably be some sort of travel book/memoir.
19. But that means I’d have to travel. Which we don’t. Not really.
20. I’m much better at writing my opinions about what other people write.
21. Which is why I have a blog.
22. Actually, I started the blog because I have a bad memory and can’t remember what I’ve read a week after I’ve read it.
23. Blame it on four pregnancies.
24. Though I think I’ve always been a bit scatterbrained.
25. Oh, and I like memes, but I hate tagging.