Hubby tagged me with a meme and I thought I’d give it a shot, since most of you don’t know much about me anyway.
1) I love to dance. Put on some good, loud, music, and I’m gone. In high school, you couldn’t keep me away from a high school dance at any high school (I often crashed the ones at my friends’ schools). One of the biggest fights I had with my mom was about not being able to go to a dance. In college I frequented dance clubs — any clubs really — as often as my pocket book would let me. But my love of dancing isn’t limited — ballet, modern, folk dance, ballroom… I love (and have done) it all. The irony is that I married a man without rhythm. But I still can be seen boogieing with the kids or in the car on occasion.
2) I am a Jack of all trades, master of none. I have dabbled in, at one time or another: sewing, interior decorating, cake decorating, scrapbooking (though not the really frou–frou stuff), photography, calligraphy, web design (I could once program in HTML), journalism, studying folk lore and oral history, being a nanny, fiction/creative writing, singing, playing the piano, architectural design, canning jam, and gardening.
3) I want to own a saw. And learn how to build things.
4) I am terrified of: heights (particularly open heights), talking on the phone (especially to strangers) and rejection.
5) I love to mow the lawn. I’ve always loved mowing the lawn, even as a teenager. Good thing Hubby is allergic to grass. It just means the lawn is my domain.
Anyone who wants to do this is considered tagged.