Things I hate (This is all a response to a grumpy day topped off by an annoying anonymous comment. A girl’s gotta vent, though.):
- Days when A cries for 45 minutes because I won’t give her a sippy cup of milk (note: she’d already had three and wanted yet another)
- 9/11 TV movies (and that people believe EVERY word in them)
- Politics (which is odd because I’m married to a Political Science professor)
- Anonymous blogger comments like this: “diz book waz da stupidest book i have ever read in ma damn life i hated it itz so old skool n we r in 2006 not the 40s so i think u should not sell dis book to normal ppl only stupid nerds!!!” that get buried so I can’t find them to delete them.
- Teething babies
- Sleepless nights (because said teething baby was up 3 times)
- 80-degree days when it seemed like fall was coming on
- Being patient in order to find an affordable home in a good location
- Women who spend too much of their time trying to get $100 worth of groceries for $5
- Being dissatisfied with being a stay home mom
- Feeling grumpy about my life when so much else is wrong with the world, and other people have it so much more difficult than I do.
Thanks. I needed that.